Jeremiah 29 vs. 13

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye search for me with all your heart. ~Jeremiah Ch 29 vs. 13

Saturday, January 29, 2011

A love letter from God

I like to call it a Godincident when certain things happen. Like stumbling across the video below. I have been thinking a lot about God's love and my need to stay amazed as you saw in my first post. I've also been thinking about judgement and the video below deals with that as well, quoting a verse that says God doesn't count our sins. Any preview I write won't do this video justice. It's nine minutes but really worth a watch. So without further comment I give you God's love letter...

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post! It's funny, but I heard about this Letter on Saturday from a friend I was visiting and then when I came here, it was here too!

    Coincidence! I think not!

    ReplyDelete